Main offices: Darmstadt (Germany), Naerum (Denmark) or Gardnerville (Nevada/USA).
We may also organize private (certified and non-certified) courses worldwide at customer’s site, at our offices or local representative’s premises (restrictions may apply for certified courses).
ISO 18436-2 Vibration Analyst CAT I-IV and ARP public classroom courses are held at our offices in Nærum (Denmark) and Darmstadt (Germany).
Most of the courses (certified and non-certified) can be streamed live over the web for remote student.
Courses are arranged upon request with agreement on scope, fixed dates and price.
The number of students per class is limited and depends on the course.
All courses are structured for:
- Small student-to-instructor ratio for maximum interaction
- Extensive hands-on practice using full-featured lab equipment (doesn’t apply to Remote courses)
- Instruction by professionals with long-term field experience
Please indicate the order code and name of course (i.e. CM1 for SETPOINT® CMS user). For courses with more than one option (i.e. MD3 – balancing flexible or rigid rotors), it is required to order # of times the order code for the # of options needed.
Will be quoted based on the standard description above.
Changes in scope must be agreed prior to planning the course.
Prices include (standard)
Course documentation, refreshments and lunch (this does not apply to remote courses).
Not included (standard)
Travel, transportation to/from hotel, accommodation, breakfast and dinner, sightseeing, entertainment, etc.
Payment in advance upon receipt of invoice for the ISO 18436-2 Vibration Analyst training as you will have online access to the course material.
For cancellations, the following terms apply:
- Up to 8 weeks prior to the course – free of charge
- 6 weeks prior to the course – 25% of course fee will be charged.
- 4 weeks prior to the course – 50% of course fee will be charged.
- Cancellation later than 3 weeks prior to the course -100% of course fee will be charged.
- If the course includes access to online material, no cancellation and refunds are possible after the student logs in.
Brüel & Kjær Vibro reserves the cancellation right due to insufficient enrolment.
Reservations at the participant’s cost can be arranged upon request.
In addition to the above, our Standard Terms and Conditions apply.