Report & Examiner Software
The Report & Examiner software supports all the VIBROPORT 80 and VIBROTEST 80 application modules, except the Data Collector Module (Module 6).
- Allows you to analyze measurements (reports) stored on the unit quickly and easily and to create custom reports.
- Analysis of previously stored time-signal data sets (wav files) for subsequent calculation of FFT and waterfall spectra
- Integrated rolling-element bearing database for all standard manufacturers – for safe analysis of bearing faults (classification of fault frequencies)
- User individual reports in Microsoft® Word format
- Plus, the Premium version can be retrofitted at any time.
The software can be used on all standard Windows® PCs. Connection to the VIBROPORT 80/VIBROTEST 80 is via a USB interface. The software provides server support for single clients and multi-users.
Report & Route Manager
The Report & Route Manager is the newly developed software package for collecting and analyzing vibration measurements.
The software consists of four modules: