These single-channel devices effectively protect machines with rolling-element bearings from damages by e.g. unbalance or misalignment. They are ideally suitable for monitoring e.g. fans, blowers, pumps, decanters, separators and mills.
VIBROCONTROL 950 is connected to constant-current sourced accelerometers; VIBROCONTROL 960 is connected to vibration velocity sensors. The instruments are mounted on a DIN rail in machine cabinets or in optional field housings. A user software enables easy and flexible set-up.
- Input of accelerometers (CCS): VIBROCONTROL 950
- Input of velocity sensors: VIBROCONTROL 960
- 2 relays (Alarm & Danger) and 1 OK relay
- Analog output
- Large integrated display
- Vibration levels in realtime
- Installation: DIN Rail mounting or optional field housing
- Power supply +24 VDC
- Machine protection according to DIN/ISO 10816-3
- Software: Compact Setup