Both instruments are suitable for a wide variety of applications. They both have the same functionality, but have different screen sizes and weights.
- VIBROPORT 80: With its larger screen, polar chart display and docking station, this instrument is ideal for on-site fixed position use, such as for balancing, acceptance testing and comprehensive measurement reporting.
- VIBROTEST 80: At a significantly lower weight and size, the VIBROTEST 80 is very easy to use and ideal for mobile data collection.
ATEX, IECEx and CSA certified: Looking for a solution for potentially explosive environments? The small handheld VIBROTEST 80 E is perfectly suited for Data Collection and available as "E" type with corresponding certifications.
The modular design means that you can adapt the functionality of VIBROPORT 80 and VIBROTEST 80 to your individual needs, and add extra modules at any time.
Analyzer packages VT-80 A or VP-80 A includes the Overalls and FFT Analysis Modules – ideal for typical applications such as assessing the condition of machinery or carrying out specific diagnostics. Software included: Report & Route Manager v3 – “ReO AB”
Analyzer & Balancer VT-80 AB or VP-80 AB includes the Analyzer package plus the Balancing Module. Software included: Report & Route Manager v3 – “ReO AB”
Analyzer & Collector VT-80 AC or VP-80 AC includes the Analyzer package plus the Data Collector Module. Software included: Report & Route Manager v3 – “ReO ABC”
NB: All application packages can be upgraded with additional modules as needed. There are additional Balancer VT-80 B (with ReO AB) and Collector VT-80 C (with ReO ABC) packages for VIBROTEST 80 only. Details upon request.
Despite their diverse and powerful functionality, VIBROPORT 80 and VIBROTEST 80 are simple and intuitive to use.
Settings and setup
- Predefined measurement configurations for quick and direct access to measurement tasks. Use the icons to open frequently used measurement tasks that are preset in each module.
- Easy sensor setup for commercially available sensor types. It is easy to add to the predefined settings for Brüel & Kjær Vibro sensors. Once saved, these settings are automatically available in all modules, together with the sensor type. For multi-channel measurement with identical sensors, you only need to set up one sensor. You can then copy the settings to other sensors.
- Flexible access to measurement tasks with function keys for easy operation while measuring.
- Rapid data entry with alpha-numeric keyboard.
Portable vibration measurements helps keep your machines in good health!VIBROPORT 80 Use Case