Vibration damage can effectively be prevented using vibration monitors. Monitoring units can report all excessive vibrations before the danger point is reached. VIBROCONTROL 868 monitors horizontal absolute bearing vibrations. VIBROCONTROL 869 monitors vertical absolute bearing vibrations.
This product has been discontinued as of July 2017 and is replaced by VIBROCONTROL 850.
Spare parts will be delivered until further notice.
Please contact us, if you have any questions.
- Heavy-duty cast-aluminium housing
- Electronic components and electro-dynamic sensor encased in epoxy
- 4m oil-resistant cable with or without conduit
- Simple and cost-saving installation
- Measured values: RMS value of vibration velocity + Peak value of vibration displacement
- Measurement frequency range 480–60,000 rpm
- One set of potential-free contacts for alarm relay
- Power supply 230/115 V AC at 50/60Hz or + 24VDC
- Weight 1.6 kg (3.5 lb)