The Remote Display Panel (RDP) is a rack door with touchscreen display, but without hinges or a keylock. It can be mounted up to 10’ away from the rack chassis and is designed for mounting in a panel cutout using 4 screws. It is also available as a retrofit door kit for racks that were originally purchased without a display. When purchased as a door kit, a hinge, keylock, and 7.7” display cable are provided, allowing the door to be mounted directly on the rack chassis. When purchased as a remote display, standard cable lengths of 36”, 60”, and 120” are available. Other lengths not exceeding 120” are available upon request.
Please visit our downloads section for a comprehensive list of the latest firmware and software for the SETPOINT® system and individual module types.
Part Number: VC-8000/RDP
Features & Benefits
- Easy to see, easy to understand
- Available in multiple languages
- Full color to display alarm status conditions more effectively
- Backlit for excellent visibility in all conditions
- Resistive technology allows use with gloves, bare fingers, or stylus
- Rapid refresh time – no annoying wait while screen updates its current values and statuses
- At-a-glance, real-time visibility to every channel and status in the rack
- API-670 compliant
- Shows alarm logic that is driving the relay (not just relay status)
- Flexible Mounting – Allows rack to be placed inside a cabinet and display mounted on the cabinet door, reducing door weight and cabling complexity compared to installations where the entire rack is door-mounted