This housing has DIN rails on the inside to accommodate up to two power supplies for the SETPOINT® system. A hinged, lockable door* with gasket provides protection from the external environment. The housing is available in NEMA 4 painted steel and NEMA 4X stainless steel versions.
* This housing is not available with a window door.
Features & Benefits
- Removable door simplifies access to internals when installing the system or performing maintenance.
- Curled lip around all sides adds rigidity and prevents dripping water or other liquids from entering the enclosure when the door is open.
- Robotically poured-in-place seamless gasket ensures a complete and durable water-tight seal.
- Highly-quality construction utilizes premium materials and continuously welded corner seams that are ground smooth.
- Quarter-turn “T” handle with key lock ensures positive closing and restricts access to authorized personnel only. NEMA 4X versions use stainless steel materials for handle and lock.
- Pre-drilled hole patterns on inner panel simplify bulkhead mounting of rack and DIN-rail mounting of power supplies.
- Heat-fused polyester powder applied electrostatically on a pretreaded base to all enclosure surfaces3. Helps assure maximum coating adhesion to protect base materials.
- Heavy-duty die-cast hinges allow door to swing a full 180 degrees for ease of access. Door can also be fully removed without use of tools.
- Ground strap with anti-vibration hardware is included between door and housing body to ensure all parts of the enclosure remain tied to earth ground for safety.
- Anti-vibration flange nuts assure inner mounting plate will not vibrate loose, even when enclosure is mounted on a machine deck or other surface subject to vibration.
- CSA certified and UL listed to assure an enclosure that is constructed to globally recognized safety standards.