The software is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of fitness for a purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, B&K Vibro makes no warranty that:
- the software will meet your requirements
- the software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the software will be effective, accurate or reliable
- the quality of the software will meet your expectations
- any errors in the software obtained from the B&K Vibro will be corrected.
The software and its documentation made available by B&K Vibro:
- could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. The B&K Vibro may make changes to the software or documentation made available on its web site.
- may be out of date, and the B&K Vibro makes no commitment to update such materials.
- B&K Vibro assumes no responsibility for errors or ommissions in the software or documentation available from its website.
In no event shall B&K Vibro be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not B&K Vibro has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this software.
The use of the software downloaded through the B&K Vibro site is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from B&K Vibro or from the B&K Vibro website shall create any warranty for the software.”