360 Degree MONITORING
Designed for the future
DDAU3 is a flexible, state-of-the-art machine condition monitoring unit. With powerful built-in analysis capabilities, DDAU3 is able to perform today’s most demanding condition monitoring and diagnostic tasks and yet still provide a platform for customization and development for future monitoring requirements.
With more than 18,000 condition monitoring units sold, DDAU is one of Brüel & Kjær Vibro’s biggest success stories. We are proud to introduce the next level of condition monitoring: DDAU3.
Features and benefits to ensuring profitability for your business:
- Optimized for systems integration
- Scalable and fully flexible
- Simple to upgrade
- Cyber security tailored to your needs
- Cost-effective and high quality diagnostic services
DDAU3 - Diagnostic Data Acquisition Unit
IoT and Cloud | CONNECTING
Connect wherever you want, however you want
Enjoy the flexibility and security of integrating with a single 3rd party platform! DDAU3 integrates effortlessly with SCADA, PLC and OSISoft’s PI system, thus removing the need to learn another reporting tool.
You like it wireless?
The two USB ports can be used for mass storage devices and for Bluetooth or Wireless network adapters.
Safe Data | RECORDING
Imagine having availability to your data even when your network connection isn’t connected.
SIZE MATTERS | MOUNTING
Minimal rack space required
DDAU3 is about the size of a 10” tablet and nearly half the size of a DDAU2, without compromising on quality and precision.
Mountable on a DIN Rail it fits in every cabinet. And if necessary, we can even provide a 19” rack frame.
SHOW STATUS | INDICATING
All necessary information available to you.
The status LED’s on the face plate provide you with all the necessary information at a glance. Get connection status alerts on your servers and even detailed intelligence about the condition of your asset.
SENSORS PROCESS | INPUTS
- 12 high dynamic channels with a frequency range up to 80kHz gives you the opportunity to use 1 unit for many applications.
- 4 Speed/Accurate DC inputs.
- 8 4-20mA process sensor inputs as well as
- Operating parameters such as speed, temperature, pressure etc. taken from the process inputs or directly transmitted via a fieldbus protocol that can be linked with the vibration data to ensure a high quality and early notification of a fault.
By tracking the condition of assets, you're able to avoid unexpected downtime and expenditure resulting in additional value for your business.
YEARS AHEAD | CALCULATION POWER
Reduces the load on your cloud servers and the network. This results in lower maintenance costs and higher profitability of your infrastructure.