The world is a safer, more efficient place thanks to our technology.
Be a part of it with a career at B&K Vibro
Do you want to work in a growing medium-sized technology company that offers interesting challenges? Do you want an appreciative working environment, a high level of independence and clear responsibilities? With a corporate culture that has an international focus based on strong values?
Then find out more about Brüel & Kjær Vibro, the world's leading independent supplier of machine protection and condition monitoring solutions for rotating machinery. We are part of the Spectris Group, a leading supplier of productivity-enhancing instrumentation and controls. We are forerunners and pioneers in providing intelligent solutions to ensure uptime for our customers’ rotating machinery.
- Field Service Engineer (f/m)
- IT Administrator (m/w) - Schwerpunkt: Service Desk
- Senior Project Controller (m/f)
Denmark / Germany/ Spain/ Portugal:
Houston, Texas, USA:
- International work environment: Through our global network of subsidiaries and branch offices, we are active in all major markets, supporting large corporations and medium-sized customers. And we do this in the friendly, pleasant working environment of a medium-sized company.
- Strong corporate values: Absolute integrity, empowerment, customer focus, restless innovation and high performance.
- 'Good vibrations': We foster an appreciative atmosphere based on fairness and mutual respect. It is important to us to provide attractive jobs for our employees and to create a positive working environment. This includes a clear code of business ethics that we put into practice and that offers a strong frame of reference for everyone in the company – for our teamwork within the company and in the interests of our customers and shareholders.
Find out more about our values.
- Clear objectives: Our corporate culture is based on continual improvement and innovation. This focus on quality aligns with the needs of our customers. That is why we are always open to your new ideas and for new technological developments. We work in an environment that offers excellent career development opportunities for managers and specialist staff alike.
- A variety of benefits: We offer attractive benefits, with packages including “matters of course” like our company pension scheme (via deferred compensation). But our appreciation is also reflected in the 'little things' like our monthly Company Breakfast or by providing a company bicycle (as part of the remuneration package). Appreciation also means that we take your workplace safety and protection very seriously. This starts with establishing a safe workplace – and extends to detailed company-wide safety and emergency planning. It also includes flexible working hours and our 'open door' policy, which forms the basis for open dialogue within the team and across our lean hierarchy levels.
Empowerment is one of our corporate values. Here is what our code has to say:
- Creating an entrepreneurial culture where people can take initiative and succeed.
- Challenging our people to grow and reach their highest potential individually and collectively.
- Trusting our people to take personal ownership and accountability and learn from their experiences.
Here is our complete 'Code of Business Ethics'.
We think it is important always to know where you stand. Which also means knowing how to behave in certain situations. This is based on clear principles that we communicate in our staff training in an equally clear and structured way, leaving no room for 'gray areas':
Always acting with honesty and transparency in all that we do.
- Doing the right thing in line with our company ethics, even if it means losing business.
- Keeping our promises and commitments.
- Treating our people and business partners with fairness and respect.
Here is our complete 'Code of Business Ethics'.
A strong focus on values, interesting challenges, and a friendly environment: these are some of the key things that are important to us. Of course, we know that promises are easy to make – but we are convinced that as soon as we meet you at the interview, you will see that we keep our promises.
You will feel at home at Brüel & Kjær Vibro if you:
- Love technological challenges and appreciate an employer who is a world leader in the development of condition monitoring solutions.
- Want an environment where you can develop as a professional.
- Enjoy teamwork with colleagues from countries around the globe.Like to know exactly where you stand and what your employer expects of you.
- Want to have a clear perspective on your development, with annual development reviews and your own individual training plan.
- Appreciate an employer that supports your training, including through part-time degree programs.