QUALITY MANAGEMENT TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS
Why are so many Brüel & Kjær Vibro systems in use for so long? Often for 20 years or more? It comes down to our consistent focus on quality in all our development and production processes. Because we know that in condition monitoring and machinery protection, highest reliability is what really counts.
The crucial quality advantage
- Our calibration laboratory. At Brüel & Kjær Vibro you will find one of the best equipped calibration laboratories in Western Europe. Ours is officially accredited by the German DAkkS (Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle, previously DKD) accreditation organization. Numerous international companies rely on our experienced team, even to calibrate sensors and instruments from other manufacturers.
- Ongoing development. Our complete organisation as well as our manufacturing processes are ISO 9001 certified. We continously strive to expand this high level of quality along the entire process chain. We are also working according to the standards of EN ISO 14001 and 18001 certifications for health, safety, security and the environment (HSSE).
- Product certification. Many of our products are also available in an ATEX version which makes them suitable for use in explosive areas. Our manufacturing facilities are ATEX-certified. Most of our products are certified for use in international markets, e.g. UL, CSA or TR-CU (label EAC – formerly GOST).
The best proof of quality is how long our products lasts. It is known that our condition monitoring and machinery protection systems are often used by our customers for decades.
Quality management: consistency at every step of our processes
Our consistent commitment to quality is a key aspect of our corporate philosophy. It extends across the entire organization, all of our staff and, of course, our development and manufacturing processes, including:
- Incoming goods inspection: ID checks, damage assessment, functionality check
- Production: consistent use of independent review throughout the entire process. Evaluation of the production quality and technical properties based on key metrics, up to and including repeat tests, we check all properties as is done for new development.
- Outgoing goods inspection: including client-specified checks according to his definitions or required settings.
- In-house calibration lab: all instruments, sensors and accessories we manufacture are calibrated at our factory. Choose between three fixed-price calibration levels, depending on your requirements: BASIC (certificate of calibration as per ISO 9001), PRO (as BASIC but including the individual measuring results) and DAkkS calibration.