Increase the availability, performance, and reliability of your machinery with our machine monitoring solutions while minimising maintenance costs.
Our product portfolio includes:
- Online systems for machine protection, condition monitoring, performance monitoring and diagnostics
- Portable vibration measurement instruments for offline machine monitoring
- Sensors for vibration measurement
- A full range of accessories
Brüel & Kjær Vibro – A tradition of quality
Our clients appreciate our commitment to quality. Because it is no coincidence that many of our units are still in use 20 years after being put into service. This is due to our extensive quality management system, which we regularly review and develop as needed.
Leading technology for more than 60 years, today Brüel & Kjær Vibro is the world’s leading independent supplier of protective monitoring , and knowledge-based condition and performance monitoring solutions for rotating machinery.
We have subsidiaries and distribution partners on every continent, so we are close to our customers in around 60 countries. Part of this dynamic development is that we established surveillance and diagnostic centers on the three continents, located in Nærum/ Copenhagen (Denmark), Houston (USA) and in Beijing and Shanghai (PRC).
Tradition of leading technology
Over the years, we introduced a number of initiatives, such as:
- Design and development of the first commercially available piezoelectric accelerometers
- World’s first balancing machines
- First to integrate portable data collectors with an on-line condition monitoring system
- First to include profile type alarm limits on FFT and envelope spectrum measurements
- Development of advanced techniques required for rolling element bearing and gearbox fault detection and analysis including: Constant Percentage Bandwidth (CPB), Selective Envelope Detection (SED) and Cepstra measurements
- First to use digital signal processing in condition monitoring systems
- First to develop and use neural networks in a commercially available machine diagnosis system (ADVISOR)
- First to include performance monitoring as part of an integrated condition monitoring system
- First dedicated wind turbine condition monitoring system
- First in providing remote diagnostic services and actionable information to both OEMs and end-users