Remote and On-Site Machinery Surveillance and Diagnostic Services
The Brüel & Kjær Vibro Surveillance and Diagnostic Service Centre was one of the first of its kind to offer a turn-key monitoring solution, which includes monitoring, fault detection, diagnosis and reporting. Since that time we have installed service centres in three continents, thereby assisting the industry in managing the condition of their machines in all time zones, world-wide. Our organization is recognized as an industry leader and a trusted source of deep knowledge on machinery behavior.
We are currently monitoring thousands of machines from our service centres, and have issued hundreds of high-severity reports, thus avoiding severe mechanical breakdowns of the machines.
We solve customers’ machinery problems with expert advice based on our knowledge of modern rotordynamics and decades of practical experience.
Customized diagnostic service programs are offered based on your needs.
Our capabilities include:
- Machinery Malfunction Diagnostics
- Rotordynamic Modeling and Design Consultation
- Field Balancing
- Remote Diagnostics
- Alignment Services
- Torsional Vibration Analysis
- Piping and Structural Vibration Analysis
- Predictive Maintenance (PdM)
- Bearing Design Evaluation and Diagnostics
- Shop Acceptance Testing
- Field Commissioning Services
- Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Determination
- Post-Failure Analysis
- On-site Data Collection and Evaluation
We provide an unbiased, independent perspective for all machinery, regardless of manufacturer. Contact us to discuss your needs.