VIBROTEST 60 - The 3-in-1 Solution
Predictive machine maintenance has many facets – VIBROTEST® 60 can handle them all! THE vibration analyser, data collector and balancing instrument in one package.
- For off-line data collection and evaluation, VIBROTEST® 60 leaves nothing to be desired, with low weight, large storage capacity, flexible handling and xms® – an entirely new monitoring software and data base from Brüel & Kjær Vibro.
- As an analyser the 2-channel VIBROTEST® 60 sets the standard with the extent of its functions
- As a field balancing instrument VIBROTEST® 60 uses unique methods to simplify and shorten a balancing procedure
The modular concept of VIBROTEST® 60 allows easy upgrading with additional functions and future innovations while the instrument hardware remains unchanged.
VIBROTEST® 60 - the ideal instrument for "first-time" users with future expanded needs, or the "diagnostics expert" who requires a solution for universal applications.
- FFT-analyser, data collector and field balancer in one instrument
- Easy to understand operator dialogue in many languages (10)
- Compact (255x90x50 mm), lightweight (approx. 900g / 2 lb)
- Long instrument life through modular, expandable measurement functions for future development
- Standard acceleration, velocity and displacement sensors can be used
- IP 41 conformity
- Genuine 2-channel instrument with speed measurement
- High-tech digital signal processor (DSP)
- High measurement accuracy
- Excellent 12,800 line FFT spectrum resolution
- Brilliant, high-contrast graphic LCD display with backlight
- Unlimited storage capacity and high security for measured data through built-in PC-card (Type PCMCIA)
Module 1 "Overall Vibrations/BCU"
- 1.1 Basic:
- Overall (selectable filters)
- BCU/Bandpass (BP)
- Process values (DC)
- Manual entry (DC)
- 1.2 Extension:
- Overall vs. Time
- BCU/BP vs. Time
- Overall vs. Speed
- BCU/BP vs. Speed
Module 2 "Machine Diagnosis"
- 2.1 Basic:
- FFT spectrum
- 2.2 Extension:
- BCS/SED spectrum (Envelope analysis)
Module 3 "Tracking"
- Vector vs. Speed and Time
Module 4 "Dual Channel"
- Provides the functionality for modules 1,2,3 and 8
Module 5 "Data Collector"
- Supports all features from modules 1.1, 2 and 8
Module 6 "Balancing Expert"
- Dual Channel Field Balancing 1-plane
- 2-plane Non-linear compensation 1 to 2-plane with prognosis
Module 7 "CPB spectrum"
- CPB spectrum - Fault Detection
VIBRO-REPORT allows all measurements to be displayed in graphic diagram form or as a tabular list, and printed out for documentation purposes - the software package operating under Windows®.
- Fast data transfer between VIBROTEST® 60 and PC via PCMCIA-Card
- Graphic display of the measurements, including cursor and Zoom functions
- Zoom-preview for better orientation in the graphics display
- Reporting of the Field Balancing procedure
- Specific entry of headers and footers for descriptions in a pre-formatted printout
- Export of measured data for further processing in Windows programs
- Fast printout of measurements and diagrams