Certified Vibration Analyst Training as per ISO 18436-2
Certified Vibration Analyst Training and Examination in Partnership with the Mobius Institute
Become an ISO-certified vibration analyst now: Premium CAT I–III training program
Assess vibration behavior and machine condition – gain the required expertise with our Vibration Analysis Training and Examination in partnership with the Mobius Institute.
We provide the ISO-18436-2 Category I to III training courses and examination, this program is a key component of our training offering in vibration measurement and condition monitoring. With our Vibration Analysis Training courses you can maximize the benefits of your measuring instruments and measuring systems.
Improve your decision-making and analyze vibration data to identify the right course of action. Because the aim is nothing less than maximizing uptime and efficiently planning the maintenance of your machinery.
Your trainers: Certified by the Mobius Institute
Your Vibration Analysis Training will be conducted in partnership with the Mobius Institute through our CAT-IV certified instructors, diagnostic specialists who have long been active in service and after-sales for clients around the world. They will be happy to share his in-depth knowledge and extensive practical experience.
Your Vibration Analysis Training: Directly on site
- As our client, you have full access to our CAT I–III Vibration Analysis Training offering.
- We conduct training programs around the world.
- The Vibration Analysis Training courses are conveniently presented directly on your site.
Vibration Analysis Training: Cat I Vibration Analyst
• Participants: Personnel new to vibration monitoring and analysis or staff members who are looking for an introduction to vibration analysis, condition monitoring and maintenance practices.
• Topics: Periodic, single-channel data collection and analysis.
• Prerequisites for Cat I certification: Participants have six months of experience in vibration analysis, have completed the course and successfully passed the examination.
Vibration Analysis Training: Cat II Vibration Analyst
• Participants: Personnel with 12 months or more of vibration analysis experience and a basic understanding of vibration theory and terminology.
• Topics: In-depth study of machinery faults and their associated spectra, time waveform and phase characteristics.
• Prerequisites for Cat II certification: Participants have 18 months of experience in vibration analysis, have completed the Category II course and passed the Category II vibration analyst examination. Category I is not a prerequisite for certification as a Category II vibration analyst.
Vibration Analysis Training: Cat III Vibration Analyst
• Participants: Personnel with more than two years of vibration analysis experience and a solid understanding of vibration theory and terminology.
• Topics: Diagnosing the widest range of vibration-related fault conditions, performing balancing and alignment, and understanding, diagnosing and correcting resonance faults.
• Prerequisites for Cat III certification: Participants have 36 months of experience in vibration analysis, have completed the Category III course and passed the Category III vibration analyst examination. Participants must have been previously certified as a Category II vibration analyst.
For your peace of mind: Partnership with the Mobius Institute
The Mobius Institute offers Vibration Analysis Training around the world as well as training on topics such as optimized equipment availability and condition monitoring. Almost 20,000 analysts have been trained in the last decade alone.
This globally recognized certification for Category I–IV vibration analysts complies with ISO 18436-1 and 18436-2.