Export Controls at Brüel & Kjær Vibro
Brüel & Kjær Vibro as an internationally operating company feels a special responsibility to comply with all applicable export controls. We strictly adhere to national and international export control laws.
- We look carefully at our business transactions to ensure compliance with national and international applicable export controls.
- In addition, we adhere to the stringent Export Controls Compliance Policy of our holding company Spectris plc.
We have committed ourselves to always applying best practices to ensure that the export of goods, technologies, software and services complies with all applicable regulations. In doing so, we adhere to both general rules and specific guidelines for products, technologies or applications.
Security and transparency are the key to global trade. The international guidelines of AEO in Europe (Authorised Economic Operator) provide clear specifications for processes and safety precautions in companies. Brüel & Kjær Vibro has been certified as an AEO (No. DE AEOF 111647) since 11th October 2012.
This means that Brüel & Kjær Vibro...
- has complied with valid customs regulations already in the past and will comply with them in all future business processes too
- consistently proves its solvency
- complies with high security standards in all its processes.
Our customers will benefit from...
- a reliable, secure transport chain
- faster customs clearance
- higher planning reliability
- cost savings through quickest possible delivery.